Thursday, June 28, 2012

Checking in

Um, where to start...how about, I've only spent two nights in my own bed in the last four weeks... At the end of May we spent two days driving to Oklahoma, five days frantically doing all we could to get our house ready to put back on the market, and then two days driving back. I spent one day doing laundry and frantically running around town buying snacks, a GPS, and lugagge carrier for the top of our car, and then I spent four days driving myself and four small children all the way across the country so that I could be at my Grandma's funeral. I spent two fantastic weeks with my family in Oregon and then loaded up the kids once more and then spent six days listening to Laila shriek at the top of her lungs every two hours because she was poopy...Now I am home, and ecstatic to be sleeping in my own bed tonight. If only my body weren't still on that darn western time zone...A real post coming soon...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...